La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shame on me...

(Roger looks so cute in this pic...*sighs*)

Okay, so maybe it's not a major "shame on me," but it's still a "shame on me." I haven't updated in a few days...but I'm updating now!

There's this piece of art in Montreux called "The Passage," and it's based on the wave patterns of Freddie Mercury's voice when he's singing Don't Stop Me Now...I've got more information about it in a link to the Queen fanclub's website at the bottom of the page.

Just a reminder: I need requests for Video of the Week!

Oh, and one more thing: here's this funny link that I found on brianmay.com...it really puts in perspective how small we as human beings are! TURN YOUR VOLUME UP!

http://dingo.care-mail.com/cards/flash/5409/galaxy.swf

Love ya!



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.