La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Whoopsies...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I made a booboo, and though it's not exactly Queen-related, it's funny. Well, in my mind it is, anyway. I tried to join Napster this morning because I realised, "Hey, I haven't heard a bunch of Queen's stuff; I should listen to it." And Napster has this thing that you can join where you can listen to any song on there that you want for free, for up to three times. So, I tried one screen name. It said somebody already had that one. I did this several times, trying several different screen names, until I finally settled on "freddiedarling1," so then I decided to go check my email. When I did, I noticed that Napster had sent me a few. I opened them, and, lo and behold, I didn't just have one account (freddiedarling1), but 4 (freddiedarling, freddiedarling1, freddiemydear, freddiemylove). I had been trying desperately to get a screenname that nobody else had, so when it said that somebody already had whatever screen name I was trying for (which quite agitated me...more than once), it was I that had it all along...I'm starting to hate myself. jk

I do have something to talk about besides that! If you've even remotely tried to keep up with recent Queen news over the past few years, then you'll have heard of a musical called We Will Rock You. If you haven't heard about it (or if you just want to watch it), here's a short little documentary I got off of YouTube that will explain it.

This video has been removed. Please see my Sunday, November 5th, 2006 entry for my reason why.


I've been trying to needle my chorus teacher into letting us put on a school production of it (which you can do, through www.schoolswillrockyou.com). She's new to our school, so it's not looking too hopeful, but hey, I still have my fingers crossed. And my eyes. And my toes. lol If we can do it, obviously I am trying out for the main role, Galileo Figaro. I probably wouldn't get it since I'm a girl and Figaro is a guy, but maybe...you never know. My mom would have my head though; she's sick of me dressing up as a guy for things like Halloween, and I have a feeling that a school play would be no different. Hey, I did compromise with her for this Halloween, though: I'm dressing up as a drag queen. Ha ha!

Love ya, Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.