La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm oh-so proud of myself!

(This is a pic of Freddie playing Crazy Little Thing Called Love...as he said, "This s****y guitar never plays the chords I want it to play. It only plays three chords, but let's see what happens...this is for all you lovely crazy people out there.")

...Sorry! I got distracted! Anyways, here is the slideshow I've been making over the past few days. I LOVE IT!


Note: Obviously, "Freddie Mercury" wasn't Fred's birth name; it was Farookh Bulsara, but he was commonly called Freddie, and when he moved to England (or sometime soon after), he changed his last name to Mercury. Just a lovely little tidbit you'll never use again in your life! ; )

Oh, and please send me requests for Video of the Week. Just send it through a comment; it's not that hard, is it? I've already got one request for Crazy Little Thing Called Love, but c'mon people, that's just one request! I'M TRYING TO BE A DEMOCRACY HERE! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.