La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

BANG!

Yeah, that on top is my random pic of the day...that below is not random! CLICKY! Please.
Click Here!


Dr. May has been up to something that most rock stars (any, actually...I think) have done...

If Brian wasn't a rockstar, he'd probably be an astronomer. He studied it in college, and he actually has a doctorate in it (hence the "Dr. May"). Well, over the past few years, he has been writing a book about the history of the universe with some of his fellow astronomers...it looks pretty interesting to me. They tried not to use mathematical figures and such; they just sat down and thought of ways that the universe came into being. Or atleast, that's what I read on brianmay.com. ; )

One more thing: can you people do me a favor? Explain to me this: HOW DO YOU MAKE VIDEOS TO PUT ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT MOVIEMAKER? I don't have MovieMaker, and I just wanted to know if there was a way to make a video without it...maybe using MediaPlayer?...idk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.