La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Awesome Website...

(That's not a girl...that's Mr. Taylor from I Want To Break Free...HAHAHA! It was the video of the week about a month back...if the link above doesn't work for some reason, you're more than welcome to look through the August 2006 archives 'til you find it. And then leave me a pretty comment. lol)
I feel like a bad Queen fan...I have been convicted of withholding information from the general public...
Shame on me.
Anyways, here is the link to this really cool website. It's not very pretty to look at, but has some really awesome information and stories. After all, it was written by Jimmy May, one of Dr. May's (yes, I'm still calling Brian May "Dr. May," since it is his proper title. Not that I like doing it, it's just more respectful...I think.) kids. He tells different roadies' stories, talks about what Freddie was really like, and lots of other spiffy stuff (sorry Kate! I'm "sharing" your word again!).

http://www.jimmymay.co.uk/

eNjOy!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.