La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, September 22, 2006

VIDEO OF THE WEEK

(This is a pic of Freddie Mercury's house...now, it belongs to his best friend and ex-lover, Mary Austin. There's really a beautiful story behind it, if you want to read about it.)

YAY! I love music videos. : ) And this just gives me an excuse to go and get a bunch. : ) I'm not gonna pull my usual Ryan Seacrest, make-the-audience-wait move; I'll just go ahead and give it to you instead of launching into one of my renowned rambles.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love
This video has been removed. Please see my Sunday, November 5th, 2006 entry for my reason why.

People, I've got a bit of a bone to pick with you. This week, I had only one video nomination, and that was by my mom. Now, I love my mom, but c'mon people! I know people are visiting this site; I didn't install that hit counter for nothing! Please. It's not that hard. Just click the comment button, and say something like, "i wanna c fat bottomed girls" or "i wanna c im going slightly mad" or something! I'm sorry if I sound desperate, but I'm trying my best to be a good site, and I can't really do that if nobody's giving me any input, and I'm not just talking about videos now. I'm talking comments period.

...Dang. I've become a comment begger...lol

Oh, well. It shouldn't bother me. I should just get over myself, and maybe get some group therapy. HA! I could imagine how that would go.

"Hi, my name is George, and I ran over the kitty with my lawnmower."

"Hi, my name is Ryan, and I'm an alcoholic."

"My name is Alex, and I'm in love with my car."

"Hiya! My name is Grey, and I'm obsessed with QUEEN!"

lol

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, could you put the Queen video: "I Want It All" on your site please:) thanks, good to know you love queen so much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.