La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Today my papa would've been 91

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Note: This is my favorite-ever pic or Dr. May...I have it as one of the result pics on one of my quizzes on Quizilla, but, quite literally, nobody has gotten it. So I decided to post it here, since I'm such a nice person.)

My papa has been dead for about a year, and if he was still with us, he would be 91 today. I just thought I should mention something; it seemed wrong for me not to...I love you, Papa.
Oh, I joined a group on YouTube, called queentributes. It's pretty neat; now all I need to do is figure out how to upload videos, and I'll be all set! I mean, I have an awesome looking channel, tons of videos on my favorites and on different playlists and junk, but I can't upload any of my own...>_<>

Well, that's it for today, except for one more thing. I found this beautiful tribute video to Freddie Mercury just a few minutes ago. It's absolutely stunning; I literally teared up when I saw it. The song choice and the video clips are awesome...just watch it.

RIP, Freddie. I still love you.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THIS IS AWESOME! It was so very passionate & entertaining for those of us who even know even a modicum of "QUEEN". It was even more a great education for folks who aren't familar,to understand just how fabulous QUEEN IS!!!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i feel bad for you about your papa but with the picture of Brian I LOVE IT! It makes me go to jello because he ....is.....soo...CUTE AND HOT (im just saying he like 63 now)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.