La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Making of INNUENDO, Part 2

(YAY! I GOT THE PICS TO WORK!)

Okay, I tried to break this up for you, so you wouldn't sit and watch a 20 minute video in one day...not that anybody comes here daily, just that I needed something to blog about today. : P
This video has been removed. Please see my Sunday, November 5th, 2006 entry for my reason why.
So, before I get into another one of my ramble-y moods (which I highly doubt, but you never know with people like me), I'm gonna go ahead and post the video...NOW!
HAHA! I'm magic! lol

Wow. That's all I can think of to write about...for today, anyway. I already know what I want to write about for tomorrow, but I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHAT IT IS! NYAH! You'll just have to come see what it is tomorrow.

Haha. I point and laugh at you, you food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You're mother was a hamster, and your father SMELLS OF ELDARBERRIES!

...Dang. I think I need to lay off the Monty Python.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.