La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Arguing with trolls = fun

I found this guy seriously entertaining. XD Here's the conversation that I had with this guy on YouTube about Robert Plant: (Psst...I'm 2happy4emo, in case you didn't know.)

2happy4emo (2 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
+2
Reply Spam
Listen: Plant has lived a fuller life than most of you combined. Stop putting him down for what he choses to do, alright? So what if he acts a little "too young?" Atleast he's still around, still performing, still enjoying himself! If it makes him happy, why does it matter? Besides, can you really see him on a front porch somewhere in a rocking chair with a pipe?

pier23ca (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0
Reply Spam
How do you know what his living is? Are you in the head of RP? Do you hang out with him 24x7?Many laugh at folks who do what RP is doing at Karoke, Many would say Karoke folks are wacked.RP does not sound much better than most Karoke lounge singers.

2happy4emo (12 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0
Reply Spam
Okay, sure. Whatever. Just go on spouting your negativity. Try to make yourself sound better than Robert. By the way, I'm pretty sure it's not working. Atleast not in my eyes. If you don't like Robert, then don't watch this stuff. It's that simple.

pier23ca (11 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0
Reply Spam
And who are you, again? Somehow you seem to suffer from delusion that you can order about folks on a public forum when you explode with such childlike intellect -- "If you don't like Robert, then don't watch this stuff."I will watch more. I will mock the 58 year old Tall Groove One as much as it strikes me to do so. RP = Karoke Tall Groove One

2happy4emo (9 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0
Reply Spam
Alright, then. Whatever makes you happy. Also, since you seem to want to tear everybody else's "childlike intellect" down by correcting his or her English, I have this to say: "karoke" is not a word.

And by the way, I wasn't "exploding." I was merely stating my opinion, just like you are. Seems to me that you are the one that is "exploding" by defending your opinion over and over. That's fine, but what is getting annoying is how pretentious you are making yourself sound, how negative. You don't like Plant? That's perfectly fine. But don't insult the people that do, and stop trying to sound intelligent by putting other people down. That proves nothing.

pier23ca (9 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0
Reply Spam
I defend nothing. Many like you seem to be defending has-beens Jimmy Plagiarist and Robert Plant.


pier23ca (9 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0
Reply Spam
KARAOKE lets folk sing to backing tracks. KARA from "empty" in Japanese and OKE an abbreviated taking from orchestra. The word is well-known among the world.2happy4emo, quit while you are behind.

2happy4emo (9 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0
Reply Spam
I know that. Thanks for the reminder, though: it's been a while since I've heard it. Maybe you were just making typoes or something.Anyway, I guess I will go ahead and quit. You're 44, according to your profile. I'm 15. So, if knowing that you've "beaten" a fifteen year old girl at a stupid debate in the comment section of a video upload on YouTube gives you satisfaction, then I'm more than happy to give that satisfaction to you. Good night. :)


pier23ca (8 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0
Reply Spam
What does it say about your mom and dad that you would harrass an elder?


I got a kick out of that.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah the old "If you've got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all" rule broken again. Wow, you "harrassed" a 44 year old guy! Lucky you XD I think he saw you put "Karaoke is not a word" Instead of "Karoke" So he defined it. Going senile already XD

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Pier said…

    Not only did you amuse me on Youtube, but also you amuse me on your Blogger blog.

    You must worship me since you took the time to make a blog entry about me.

    At your age, you should look for contemporary, young folks making music with skill and feeling.

    That you worship the Old-Timers of Fossil Dinosaur Rock says more about how indoctrinated you are into false beliefs about a past that you will never experience and could never understand.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Pier said…

    Not only did you amuse me on Youtube, but also you amuse me on your Blogger blog.

    You must worship me since you took the time to make a blog entry about me.

    At your age, you should look for contemporary, young folks making music with skill and feeling.

    That you worship the Old-Timers of Fossil Dinosaur Rock says more about how indoctrinated you are into false beliefs about a past that you will never experience and could never understand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.