La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, December 10, 2007

I'M NOT FINISHED YET!!!

Jimmy Page: I don't know if I should thank you and fall down at your feet or send you an angry fan letter. You are one of my idols. You are AWESOME. But you're a tease. "It would be rather selfish of us just to do the one show, wouldn't it?" you jokingly told one interviewer (that might not be the exact quote, but it's what I heard). What's THAT supposed to mean?! Is there going to be more than one show, or are you just trying to be spiteful to your other fans?

And Robert Plant. Oh, Robert, Robert, Robert. You are the epitome of rock god. I love you, man. I really do. You've got the pipes. You've got the charisma. You've got the x-factor. You're sexy, alright? Sexy rock god...I had a point...See? You even made me lose my point. Anyway. You said you're retiring. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Okay, so that was a bit severe. *ahem* Why? Why are you retiring? You're barely 60! Paul McCartney's 65, and he's still touring! And I could list tons of other musicians, most of which have absolutely NOTHING on you, that are older than you and still touring. PLEASE don't retire. PLEASE tell me this is some sort of joke between you and Jimmy and that you're really going to do a tour.

To the whole band: Only doing one show isn't fair. I know it sounds childish: I am childish. But it's not fair. America made you who you are. You wouldn't be near as famous if it weren't for our teenagers, our groupies, our Plaster Casters and Miss Pamelas and Lori Maddoxes, our record sales. So why only one show? And think of all of your new fans. I'm 15, and I can scarcely go a day without seeing atleast three Led Zeppelin shirts around my high school (oftentimes, I'm wearing one of them). You've still got a ton of fans, and tons of people are being made into "converts" everyday! I, personally, am a HUGE fan. I know I'm not the biggest: I wouldn't stalk you, I wouldn't bid all of my savings on eBay for a lock of Robert Plant's hair, etc. But I'm still a pretty big one. You guys inspire me. I'm writing a novel that was inspired by a mixture of mysticism, Hinduism, but mainly Led Zeppelin and your music. Heck, I even have four characters based off of each member of the band. So you see? Huge fan. Slightly obsessive fan, I'll admit. I'd love to see you guys.

PS: Jimmy, I hope your finger is all better. ^_^

And I just found out that Pete Townshend was also at the concert. -_- Did I do something bad to deserve this?

Okay, I'm going to stop griping now. In spite of it all, I'm just happy that you're doing one final show, and that some people are going to be able to see you. ^_^ I love you all. I couldn't possibly really be angry with you.

(I REALLY hope they don't read that. Like they'd ever come here, anyway. XD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.