La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

So, it's been a while...

And I'm not going to write much right now: I'm not feeling like it. You've had enough of my weepy entries, I think. I just wanted to say this:

Today, 24 November 1991, is the 16th anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death. I don't want to say much right now, but if you have anything to say, just leave a comment. Sorry if I seem like I'm sealing myself off a bit, but the truth is, I am. At least for now.

Please go to www.mercuryphoenixtrust.com and donate some money, or at least give the site a look. It battles AIDS all around the world. Please, even if it's just a dollar or even less, donate. Every little bit helps. Nobody deserves to go out that way.

Alright, I'm going to go now. I hope you're all doing alright, and I love you all.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you and hope your alright...try your best to feel better, and I can even help if you want :P :) *hugs* ~Danny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.