La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Odd, odd dream...

Yeah, I'm done with studying for now. So I shall blog more.

I had the weirdest dream last night. It was good, but...odd. In the dream, I was sitting in Sunday school at a church somewhere. The teacher was my bus driver, a small, elderly woman undergoing cancer treatment. I don't remember anything she said, or even if I heard anything she said in the dream, but next to me sat none other than Roger Daltrey. Yep. I was in Sunday school with Roger Daltrey. I looked at him, and he at me. He smiled. So did I. He was older, perhaps in his 50's/60's. I reached out and took his hand. In the dream, it felt like that was the first time I had ever done that, but we both seemed comfortable with it. There wasn't anything romantic to it (Danny just breathed a sigh of relief. XD), but...I don't know. The last thing I remember was him cupping my hand in his and lacing his fingers through mine. I looked down very pointedly at our hands: his was a lot bigger than mine, his fingers stretching the webs between mine, but not uncomfortably so. Then I woke up.

I dunno...It seems surreal to me, but the more I think about it, the more it seems like maybe my subconcious is trying to tell me something. Maybe I've "found religion" in music?

Yeah...I'm insane. XD

2 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phew ;) I'm planning on ringing you.... XD

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow religion of music! :P Sounds amazing.... and Roger D. at Sunday School!? awesome!....
    - AH.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.