La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Video of the Week

XD It's been a long time since I've typed that, hasn't it? Yeah...I thought it would be nice. :) My finnicky computer decided to work, so what's a better way to celebrate?

Let see...Now off to MTV to choose le video!

Led Zeppelin! Knebworth! 1979! KASHMIR!!!!!!!! Yes. Zeppy excites me. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Okay...I've got to go write something for writing club...This is starting to feel a bit like drudgery. I love it. I'm not afraid of commitment when it comes to writing (I've written a novel and am about halfway finished with the rough draft of another), but for my writing group, we are assigned a topic, and we have to write something to be presented in a week's time. It can't be too long. Most are short stories. There are some brilliant writers in the group, and I love them to death. I love writing. But I'm REALLY obsessive: it's extremely hard for me to write a short story, most of which are difficult for me to keep under ten pages, and then, once developing that enough to write that, not write more and more and more until, wow, holy crap! Novel idea. That's not good. I already have around five fairly developed ideas, two of which I'm writing right now (and one that I'm dedicating my half-sane mind to).

And that's another thing. I've found my groove for my novel that I'm working on right now. It took me AGES. You remember that fantasy deal all those months ago, where I said that I was just fiddling about? Well, I stopped fiddling, and that bad boy's well on its way to being a fully finished novel. I even mentally roughed out the epilogue. That might not sound like much, but that's huge for me.

Okay, I need to stop whining and write that thing for writer's club. Microsoft Word, here I come. *cue dun dun dun DUN!*

Bye. Love you all. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.