La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Dear John, Jimmy, Robert, and Jason...

First of all, I want to say how much I love the Zeppelin. I love you guys. You're awesome. You give me chills. I'm pretty sure there aren't words in the English language to properly encompass your awesomeness. Now, that being said, I've got a bone to pick with you:

Easiest first: Jason Bonham. Can't find anything wrong. You rock. You're one of my favorite drummers. ^_^

John Paul Jones: Where have you been? You went into this sort of retirement thing, and haven't come out until now. But you did come out, so that's good. ^_^

-_- I have to go to school. I'm not finished with you yet.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.