La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, November 17, 2006

ITEM OF THE WEEK and something new...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okeedokee, for the item of the week, here's one of my favourite sites.
www.freddie.ru

And I'm sorry about the last entry; I'll fix it later. But I'm too lazy to right now.

Okay, for those of you that don't know, Freddie Mercury passed away on November 24th, 1991, and the 15th anniversary of his death is exactly a week from today. So, in honour of his death, I thought I'd do another week-long celebration: Freddie Mercury Rememberance Week. This is going to be a kinda rough time for me; I feel really close to Freddie, even though I never met him...

So, for Fredddie, I have a special tribute video I found!

LOVE YOU, FREDDIE! Keep on rockin', even in heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.