La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Found it!

For the past few months, I have been on a fruitless search for a certain picture of Roger Taylor. I haven't told anybody about it, because I knew what answers I'd receive, things involving, "weirdo" "stalker" "freak," or my favorite, "weirdo-stalker-freak." Again, I feel the compulsion to state that I am NOT a stalker.

However, I just had to see this picture; it's hilarious!

As anybody who knows anything about Roger Taylor, he was pretty vain (not too badly, but you'd have to be to look as great as he does), and he was VERY VERY touchy about his hair. He liked using bleach, just to toy with different shades of blonde. Well, one fateful night, right before a concert, he bleached his hair. Funny thing was, he had a bit of a malfunction, and it came out not blonde, not even white, but green. Roger got a hold of most of the pictures, so they really are quite rare. But I found one! *gloats*

I know you don't care, but I do. So there. And I know that all of my fellow Queen-fans care. So bigger there.

Anyways, whether you care or not, here it is!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh.
    My.
    God!

    That picture just totally made my day!
    Thank you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.