La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, November 03, 2006

VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Firstly, I want to give a status report on my AIDS jar. (For those of you that don't know what that is, that's a jar I started filling a few months ago with change to donate to the Mercury Phoenix Foundation. I'm going to be putting the check or whatever for the amount that I collect in the mail on November 24 of this year; that's the 15th anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death.) It's overflowing! I was cleaning my room yesterday, and I found a bunch of money, so I stuck a few dollars in the jar. : ) I'm happy! I've been collecting change for forever, and I finally got it full! Oh, and I'm probably going to get one of my best friends, Becca, to put a post on here later today, but I'm not sure about how that's gonna go...

Well, I gotta go catch the bus to go to school in, like, 7 minutes, so I'm going to go ahead and put up the Video of the Week. It's probably my favorite love song, simply because of one line:

You're smile speaks books to me.

*sighs* I love that! Anyways, here's the video!
Breakthru

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "WHERE THE HECK IS THE VIDEO?! I WAITED ALL WEEK!" Well, I removed it. Please see my Sunday, November 5th, 2006 entry for my reason why.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMFG grey!! u cleaned ur room?!
    i sent u an email der

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.