La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Freedom!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Got this off of brianmay.com. Obviously, it's Brian, but it's pre-Queen *barely*. It was taken in 1971.)
And here are some more of Freddie's pics!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I *think* it's Kashmira, Freddie's younger sister.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Elvis
Photobucket - Video and Image Hostinga pretty flower
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Um...
Just wanted to say sorry for not updating in a few days, but I was grounded from the computer until I cleaned my room...it was not an easy task, but it was rewarding; withing five minutes, I had found $33.45. YAY! But I'm getting another evil cold...grrr...

Maybe I can sit out of PE tomorrow...SHUT UP, CONFUEVOS! (sorry, inside joke)

Anyways, just cos I'm bored, I wanted to start another feature on this thing that I guess I'll do on Tuesdays, cos Tuesdays are just so dreary...I know today is Thursday. You can shut up now, Confuevos.

Okeedokee...REASON #1 WHY I LISTEN TO OLD MUSIC: Queen
Favorite member: I love them all! But I guess Freddie, 'cos we're a lot alike. We're both virgo, our favorite colour is yellow, we both love the Beatles, our favorite movie is Some Like It Hot...
Favorite Album: They're all wonderful! But I really do love Innuendo. A Night at the Opera runs a close second.
Top Five Favorite Songs: Innuendo, I'm Going Slightly Mad, Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy, My Melancholy Blues, Bohemian Rhapsody. Whew, that was tough!
What I Was Doing When I Fell In Love With Them: I was 7 years old, and I was riding in the car with my best friend, my best friend's dad, and our neighbour. Another One Bites The Dust came on the radio, and my friend's dad was singing to it very badly, and was zooming way too fast over these speed bumps...but I fell in love with the song! I listened for that song on the radio for abput five years after that; I didn't remember the title of the song, but that bass line stuck out in my head like a sour thumb. Eventually, I found out it was by this old, British rock band called Queen, and soon after that, I heard Bohemian Rhapsody and Fat Bottomed Girls for the first time, and the rest is history!
First CD I Ever Got: Queen Greatest Hits, the one in the maroon sleeve.

YAY! Oh, and my mother sent me this awesome video...not Queen-ish, but definitely a philosophy we should all live up to!


Well, that's it! Love you all!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u shut up T^T jk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.