La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Made a BIG Mistake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You know how I've been doing the Video of the Week segment on this blog, where I post a Queen video off of YouTube? Well, guess what I found out yesterday? One of my favourite channels has been shut down because the owner was posting videos that violated copyright laws. You know what videos those were? Queen videos. So, over the next few days, I'm going to take down ALL of the videos off of my site (except for videos that weren't created in violation to any copyright laws). Sorry for the inconvenience.

At first glance, I didn't really care that I wasn't supposed to post these videos; I just thought it was a dumb rule YouTube made that didn't really mean anything. But then I realised that, on YouTube, you can watch as many videos as you want, as often as you want, FOR FREE. That's bad. That's really bad. Basically, I was stealing from Queen without even knowing it.

Can you imagine how horrible that made me feel?

So, from now on, I'm going to be replacing the Video of the Week segment with an Item of the Week. The Item of the Week can be anything, from a website to a fan encounter, from an icon to a CD review. I'll even do an instrument, or a place, or ANYTHING! Just as long as it's legal. ; )

Well, I'm going to go and start getting rid of the videos on here...again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Love you all,
Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.