La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

REASON #2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (Haha! That's from my favourite scene of Help!! And yes, it's non-Queen, but read on, and you'll find out why!)
Yes, I'm keeping up with this feature! Not only because I'm proving something (coughcoughOLDBANDSOWNMODERNBANDScoughcough), but because it's fun! So there!

Alrighty, here we go...
REASON #2 WHY I LISTEN TO OLD MUSIC: The Beatles
Favorite member: Sir Paul McCartney!!! I really like George as well, but Paul is definitely my favorite!
Favorite Album: I like White Album. I also like Abbey Road.
Top Five Favorite Songs: Lady Madonna, Fool On The Hill, Get Back, Eleanor Rigby, the end of Abbey Road (technically not one song, but they string together to form one long, rock opera)
What I Was Doing When I Fell In Love With Them: The first time I ever heard them, I was six or seven, and I was put out because my mother was making me listen to Hey Jude and I had wanted to listen to some Backstreet Boys song (I had such bad taste...). However, I fell in love with them this past March, when my dear mumsy bought me Abbey Road. I listened to it while I was getting ready for school, and automatically told my mom that I wanted the rest of the Beatle's albums! To date, I have two Beatle's biographies on film, two Beatle's movies (Magical Mystery Tour and Help!), Rubber Soul, Yellow Submarine (the soundtrack), Abbey Road, Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band, White Album, Greatest Hits Volume 1, and 1. I've also recorded several interviews, and I buy whatever magazines I can get my grubby little paws on if they so much as mention my Macca! lol
First CD I Ever Got: Abbey Road

One more thing: I'm thinking of converting this to a plain blog, because there is more to me than Queen. YES I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF QUEEN! I adore Queen in inhuman amounts, but it's not like the only worth-while things that happen to me are about Queen. True, many of them are, but that's not the point! Example? One boy on my buys mooned the bus behind us (as well as four cars) yesterday. Sound Queen-related to you?

Anyways, I love you all.

AND YES, THE EGG MAN IS MINE!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTo adopt your own Beatle, or do many other wonderful, Beatle-related things, please go to: http://www.angelfire.com/journal/fleurspage/beatles.html. This is probably my favourite Beatles site!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :) I LOVE your blog! And I love The Beatles and Queen and David Bowie. You are awesome. Just letting you know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.