La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 6

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Listening to: Led Zeppelin's A Whole Lotta Love
Okay, so I didn't get around to doing my "reason" thingy yesterday; I'll pick back up on that next week. I've just been too busy to do it...That's also why my entries have been so short. I've been cleaning up the house and stuff; turns out, I actually might make a pretty good housewife some day! : )

Alrighty! Excuses over! I don't have time to post much this time either, but I'm going to post a Freddie tribute video, just 'cos I'm so nice. ; ) The sound is kinda low-quality, but it's a good song, and the video is great! It's got quite a few pictures that I've never seen before...

Love ya, Freddie!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I couldn't find your guestbook if you have one but yeah i think its pretty cool man not my back but an awesome representation of the independent minded and individual young woman that you have become i can't be anything but proud and i know the same goes for dad and anice. Just keep it up and always be yourself...

    Love your brother,
    jacob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.