La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Day 4

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've actually crawled out of my classic rock hole that I had dug myself into! I've been listening to Panic! At the Disco ALOT the last few days, and I'm getting ready to get their CD. Of course, I don't like them better than I like, say, Queen, the Beatles, or the Who (those are my top 3 favorite bands, in order), but they're still really good!

Oh, and I have to go to the dentist today...HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

GOOD NEWS! I've gotten two new ideas for stories! BAD NEWS! I can't do them yet because I'm working on a novel! Well, I love the novel dearly, so I'll stick with it, but since it's the first part of a series, I guess I'll just write something different after this novel, just to take a break.

That's all I can think of for now! Here's a tribute video I found in honor of Freddie! ENJOY! I kind of like the remake of Who Wants To Live Forever on it. Not as much as the original, of course, but it's still good! And the video is superb, definitely on my top 5 of favorite Freddie tributes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.