La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Day 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Short entry, I know, but here's a great site that I'm donating $70 I've saved up to. (You remember the AIDS change jar...?)

http://mercuryphoenixtrust.com/

You really should donate...even if it's just a few dollars...
Every little bit is helping to save peoples' lives.

I'm sure that Freddie would be proud of an organization like this created in his name.

Love ya, Freddie. Wish you could have stuck around a bit longer...
And here's another awesome tribute to you that I found...I think it's even better than the first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.