La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, October 06, 2006

VIDEO OF THE WEEK



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting(Sorry the pic is kinda low quality...but it's rare so that makes up for it, lol. This is Brian May before he had the hair goin' on. It was taken in 1965, which would make him about 17/18 years old.)

Okay, so, on my dear mommy's request, I am posting Bicycle Race. I wanna give a shout out to her; she's been visiting my blog on a regular basis...LOVE YA, MOM!

Oh, and sorry I haven't been updating as much as usual. School has gotten really hectic. Example? Right now, I have a geometry project to wrap up, a huge science project, a social studies project, a language arts paper I need to finish revising AND a Spanish project where I have to describe a family.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M DROWNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, here's the video.

WARNING: To popularlize this song, a bicycle race featuring all-nude girls was staged. THEY SHOW THAT RACE IN THIS VIDEO. But all you really see is a bit of side-boob; they did this weird color-effect thingy to hide everything...but if you don't want to watch that, either because it makes you gag or because you're affraid your parents will kill you or your roommate will walk in on you, say, "What the flip are you doing?" and call your lover and tell on you, you have been warned.

This video has been removed. Please see my Sunday, November 5th, 2006 entry for my reason why.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.