La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm NOT a stalker!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay people, this is mainly pointed at the people that I go to school with (*coughcoughJUSTENcoughcough*), but I'm not stalking Queen. There was a bit of an outcry amongst my friends when I showed them the baby picture of Freddie I had brought to school today. I tried to explain myself in between classes ("Just because I've got pictures of Brian May's and Freddie's houses, and just because I have pictures of all of the guys from Queen from when they were kids does NOT mean I'm a stalker!"). Obviously, they didn't believe me. So, to persuade them that I haven't been breaking into Brian May's house and stealing things out of his photo albums (or the other members of Queen, for that matter), here is a list of the sites that I get my pics off of:

www.mercuryparadise.com
www.freddie.ru (good website, but the pictures are down right now)
http://www.multinet.no/~jonarne/Hjemmesia/Favorittartister/queen/queen.htm (not in English, but has a lot of good pics)
http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Music/Queen/Pictures.html

I also use the mighty, all-powerful GOOGLE! lol
Am I obsessed? Yes. Am I a stalker?
...
Shut up, Justen. Besides, ask yourself this question: Am I the one that drew a comic of one of the cheerleaders from our school falling into a hole, getting nuked Hiroshima/Nagasaki-style, then getting blown up by a suicide bomber Muslim extremist that just so happens to also be a turtle?

No. So shut up.

You're still my friend, though. : ) Even though you do cringe at the sound of A Hard Day's Night. lol *sings* It's been a hard day's night, and I've been workin' like a dog...haha.

Wait, how'd I go from Queen to the Beatles...?

Man, I'm sleep deprived.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey wait wait wait a minute.
    that was not a suicide bomber!
    im not sum kind of person that makes fun of crap like 9/11
    aight?
    besides, emily p. is retarded and the turtle lives.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and, kyle and nathan came up wit it to

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    unfortunately enough, she comes out of da hole and says IM STILL ALIVE!!! the turtles cool, but shes not. shes 2 normal 2 b cool.
    if every1 was like me john and emily w, then the world would be friggin awesome.
    ohh and emily w. u r a stalker.
    accept it
    it will never go away
    ^-^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.