La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, October 02, 2006

OMIGOSH I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! I FLIPPING DID IT!!!!!!!!! XD

I emailed Brian May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was SO nervous!
Okay, so here's what I wrote:

You will be pleased to know that the "Galaxy Song" video you posted helped us out in science class! I'm a 14 year old taking physical science, and even though we're not studying astronomy (a little bit, but sadly not enough to really even mention), I thought that my teacher would like to see the video. She loved it! She played it for the class, called in another science teacher to have a look at it, and even emailed it to all of the other 8th grade science teachers in our school. I have to admit, I was pretty embarrassed (she played it LITERALLY five times), but it really lightened the mood; her class, although informative is quite...boring. While showing it to her, I got several raised eyebrows from the other students in my class...but that's okay! It was fun, so it was worth it.

I also wanted to say that, even though it has nothing to do with what I was writing about, Queen is my favorite band. I've gotten a lot of people my age listening to you...I love you guys! It really ticks me off that I'm too young to have ever gone to a Queen concert while Freddie was still fronting the band...Queen has inspired me so much; just listening to your music can make even my worst of moods a good one. I just wanted to add that in while I've still got the courage to email you! : )

Best Wishes from the US,
Emily Ward

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR A REPLY! XD

Holy crap, I emailed Brian May...I'm communicating with Brian May...omigoshomigoshomigoshomisgosh...I think I'm gonna hypervenilate...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE QUEEN.
    Thanks!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.