La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I HAVE GROUPIES!!!

...Well, not exactly. I'm just really happy that somebody actually requested a video. : ) AND IT WASN'T MY MOM. It makes me happy that my mom isn't the only person that comes on here, lol. If she was, it wouldn't be a bad thing, but...ya know.

So I just want to say, thank you, ye anonymous commentor.

Oh, and I got Highlander! I haven't seen it yet...but it looks good! I got it from my local video store on VHS for, like, NOTHING pretty much because they're trying to clear out their stock of VHS tapes so they can put in more DVDS. SO HA! I WIN!

And this pic? It should be a sin to look at it. ; ) lol I'd never seen Brian w/o his shirt...*sighs* I know you people (well, my friends from school, anyways) think my crushes are weird, but I really like this pic, so DEAL WITH IT!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting You can't see John, though...Freddie looks fabulous, dahling! Brian just makes me sigh...and Roger looks a bit cold, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.