La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Obnoxious Spelling Error


(Disclaimer-thingy-so-Bri-won't-hate-me: I got this pic off of brianmay.com)

ACK! IT'S SO ANNOYING!

If I hear one more person spell Freddie's name "Freddy," I think I'm going to throw something. >_<

You have to understand, spelling and grammatical errors bother me. I mean they REALLY bother me. I was in the county spelling bee a few years back. I've won school spelling bees numerous times. I've known how to spell "onomatopoeia" since 3rd grade. The first word I ever learned how to spell was not "cat" or "no," it was "difficulty."

So, yeah. It's buggin' my little obsessive brain.

IT'S FREDDIE, NOT FREDDY!

Get it straight, people! It's not that hard!

...Whew, I feel better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.