La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, September 08, 2006

VIDEO OF THE WEEK

HAHA love that pic!

Anyways, so here's the Video of the Week. I'm posting it cos my friend Kate is not allowed on YouTube (POOR POOR DEPRIVED KATE!!! loljk), and this is one of her favorite Queen songs. It's one of mine, too; it's not the #1 (that spot is taken by Innuendo, thankyouverymuch!), but I do admit that it's probably the most rockin' out Queen song EVER! Well, One Vision is good, too. And Stone Cold Crazy...ACK! I've given myself a headache.

Well, it's a cool song. You want to click play. You know you want to. lol
Headlong
I'm really sorry, but this video has been removed. Please see my Sunday, November 5th, 2oo6 entry for my reason why.
One more thing. It's a very, very important message for Kate...

*ahem*
HOOP DIDDY DIDDY - HOOP DIDDY DO!
lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.