La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thank you, Brian, for my new favorite word!



I was on brianmay.com today, and concerning a Freddie Mercury birthday celebration, Brian had this to say:

"We were having a hootnanny backstage at that moment too !!"

I have never heard of this "hootnanny" utterance before. It sounds more like something that would come out of some hillbilly's mouth, not a Brit's...not that I'm calling Bri a hillbilly! HECK NO! It's just...odd. So odd that I'm dedicating an entry to it. lol

IT IS MY NEW FAVORITE WORD! XD

HOOTNANNY HOOTNANNY HOOTNANNY HOOTNANNY!!!!

lol

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Anthony said…

    I used to say hotnanny when I played video games and I got exited...I was like 7 though so its not weird.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey this is Rick. Hootananny is such a funny word. Oh and if his name is Brian, then don't call him Bri like you know him personally.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.