La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Not really much to say...

Sorry.XD I had this whole idea for a write-up on musicians and fur, after seeing Kelly Pickler in fur on New Years, but I've been gone to my cousin's house with no time to write anything.

And I'm going back to school Tuesday.

And I have a lot of writing things to do and some reading. So...Yeah. Might be a bit slow on my end for a few days.

Sorry...=/

But I do have something to say.

I got three new CDs. ^_^

Revolver by The Beatles
the beatles revolver Pictures, Images and Photos

Led Zeppelin III by...well...;)
Led Zeppelin 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

And Houses of the Holy by Led Zep
Houses of the Holy Pictures, Images and Photos

They are great...XD I listened to Led Zep III and Revolver last night, and I'm still listening to Houses of the Holy. Led Zep III is very underrated, I think...Very different from anything else of Zep's, but still really, really good...

I think I might smell an album of the week. ;) Who knows?

Anyways, I hope you all had a good New Year's.

Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.