La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Belated Christmas!

I guess that would be the word for it.

Ooh, and I've gotten over ten thousand hits! WHOOOO!!! That's awesome. XD Thanks, guys! I love ya's.

Hm...I feel like I should do something special to celebrate.

BANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can take 'em. You can use 'em. You can link 'em here and show your love!

Because I've shown you love. For two years.

/guilt /guilt

Nah. I don't need to guilt you. Because you love me. Right?

Photobucket
Photobucket
(If you have any more ideas, please let me know. Or make one for me. Because my love for you is undying and deep. Or just because it would be a really, really nice thing for you to do. I'll make more later, though.)

I love you guys! See you around, and happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.