La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New album for Muse?

muse Pictures, Images and Photos
First off, here's the official site.

www.muse.mu

On a random note, I want one of the mugs. They're preeeetty. XD

Anyway, I just looked up the possibility of a new Muse album on that site, and instead found a really cool forum where the band answers questions from fans. I'll look more into that later, but the only thing I could find on a new album when I ran a search on the site was in regards to Black Holes and Revelations, which came out in 2006.

Apparently, they started work on a new album sometime this past year after doing a collab track with The Streets called "Who Knows Who." It was leaked on muselive.com, for those of you that are curious.

When asked about when the new album would be coming out, bassist Christopher Wolstenholme said, "It would be nice to have the album out in the second half of next year (2009) but we have not set ourselves any targets. It is more important for us to make the best album we have made to date and if that means it comes out in 2010then we don’t mind. Hopefully it will be sooner though."

Sorry, kiddies. I know that's old news, but it's all I've got right now. I'll keep an eye out for more on this for you. :) If you find out anything, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.