La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Feeling a little 80's, lovies?

Robert Plant Pictures, Images and Photos
No...? Well, that's just too bad, isn't it? ;)

In the Mood, Robert Plant. Album is Principle of Moments.

And sorry for not blogging much. Midterms are coming up, and I'm about to drown, I think...but it's okay.:) It'll all be over soon...And I mean that in a very happy way, not a twisted way that would make my mother take my leg razor away from me. :P

Danny's going to be here this coming Wednesday...This makes me a very happy girl. :)

I don't know what else to talk about...I'm thinking about heading this blog back towards music. It's veered off a bit...This is not my diary! XD I ought to stop treating it as such, I suppose...I don't know. Do you like hearing my silly opinion on every little thing? :P

Anyway. I've got to go clean my room, so I'll go ahead and get out of your hair. If you don't hear from me for a while, I swear I'm not dead. Just dying from work overload.

But now? Now, I'm happy. I'm going to go back to my room and burn some insense and maybe turn on my lava lamp and watch The Who or Led Zeppelin or something...

I'm such a hippie.XD

Love you guys. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Winter Solstice...And whatever else holiday I can't remember right now...That African one...

KWANZAA! That's the one.XD

Anyway, whatever your holiday is, have a happy one. :)

Grey

PS: Yes, I probably misspelled those holidays. Shoot meh.:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.