La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random bits and ends. :)

First of all, I wanted to share with you MY favorite blog on the web:

http://www.mojo4music.com/blog/

I LOVE this thing. Mojo is one of - if not THE one - my favorite music mags, but it costs an arm and a leg to subscribe to it. Well, about $80 last time I checked annually, but I suppose that's a good deal seeing as you get a CD with each issue. So I suppose the matter is that I simply don't have $80 a year to blow on magazines. :P

Second of all...

Video of the week. Sorry about not posting one last week, but I was a bit...preoccupied. That sort of thing happens when you have your hot, British boyfriend visiting you.

Go on and barf. You're just jealous. ;)

ANYWAY.

I just realized something...this is the last video of the week of '08...

Ain't that just touching? :P

This kind of format will continue on into the new year, but I'm also thinking of doing a "Monthly Mash-up" kind of deal with a different theme each month. For instance, I might choose to, say, do something on Lovely Lori Lightning (Lori Maddox, groupie, dated Jimmy Page). I'd get pictures of her, set them to music, and do a bit of a narration. Or not. Maybe just text. I'm still working on this. :)

Also, I'm thinking of starting an Album of the Week thing. I'm not sure about that one yet: it's easy to be ambitious when I'm sitting here out of school with nothing else better to do.

Although, you guys are near the top of my list, anyway. :)

The top being schoolwork, I suppose...but I kind of have to say that, don't I?

Okay, sorry, sorry, I'm posting the video now. XD This is my favorite Oasis song. Masterplan. The song alone is great, but I love the animation in the video, and how Beatles-esque it is.

Enjoy!

Oh, and if these videos for some reason aren't playing for you - I'm not sure if MTV works internationally - please let me know, and I'll work something else out. These videos are better quality than Youtube, but if they're not working...well, let me know. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.