La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FRANZ!!!

franz ferdinand Pictures, Images and Photos
Just in case you didn't know, Franz Ferdinand's latest album will be released on 26 January 2009!

...

And on the 27th in America, so I have to wait for a day and try not to explode...XD


XD My mom just said, when I freaked out over Franz (I said, "AGH! New Franz album! I'm gonna die!"), "Now, THAT just sounded like a 16 year old!" (For any of you that know me, I'm known as an old soul...ANYWAY!)

So...Three cheers for Franz! If any of you get it on the 26th, tell me about it.^_^ What's your favorite track? What do you think of the album as a whole? Etc.

Happy Franzing. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.