La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Just in case you don't check the news feed...

I thought I'd leave this.:) This is posted on QueenWorld.com, and the link is at the bottom of the page. But the news seemed so nifty that I thought I should mention it here, too.

Oh, and I also got Queen The Early Years from a friend, so I'll *eventually* get up a review of it.

"Thanks for all the wonderful Christmas and New Year messages, folks.

I've been quiet because I've been poorly ... got a nasty flu bug on Christmas day, and I'm still struggling to throw off the final stages ...

I hope the New Year is bringing you good stuff ... I think most of us make a bit of a slow start ... There is something about the darkness and coldness which definitely makes us want to hibernate !

I'll be fit by the weekend. I've promised to go in on Saturday to the Dominion to have a day with our brilliant London We Will Rock You team there ... it's been too long.

OK ... I usually try to keep it casual, because really it's all about me bonding with the cast and band and crew, and sharing a little bit of their load ... but I always get stick from people saying "You didn't tell us you were going to be there!" So this time, I'll say it quietly but clearly ... just in case you want to join in this weekend ... I WILL be there Saturday 10th, and I will be making a small appearance (or is it "apparition"?) in the matinee and evening shows. It's not an advertised part of the show - it's just a fun bonus, which happens about once a year ... but it's always a blast. It will be doubly exciting this time, since the last time I tried it, the lift got stuck, and I ended up in a very dark smoky cage under the stage for the whole of the solo in Bohemian Rhapsody. So we will be trying not to repeat that effect !!!

I'm no fool - this Saturday is WWRY Party day ... we will be celebrating between shows, and afterwards, entering our 8th year of Rocking London in 2009, with The Best Show In Town !!!

OK ... see ya there ... let's rock into the New Year.

cheers

Bri"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.