La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Thin White Duke Turns 62!

bowie Pictures, Images and Photos
That's right. :) Today, David Bowie turned 62. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I know, I know, I really should do a David Bowie video of the week...

But I've been wanting to post this one since it was released on Youtube!

In case you didn't recognize it, this is a cover of a cover, basically. ;) Mad World. This version was originally done by Gary Jules, but the original song is by Tears for Fears. Jaime's singing, and Danny's at piano, wearing the awesome cap my dad gave him! XD

...

Okay, I can't take it. I'm putting up a David Bowie video, too. Feels unnatural not to.

I love Bowie. XD My mom had a crush on him when she was my age. He's great...The first movie I ever remember watching, despite what my mom claims about Disney princesses, is The Labrynth...Anybody remember that movie?

Okay, this was a really hard choice...but...

FASHION!


Love you guys!

And, one more time...(ALTOGETHER NOW!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.