La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Video of the Week

Sorry for not posting this week: I was almost killed with homework (My friends can testafy to this! No idea if I spelt that right...but hey! I'm half asleep! So there.) I almost forgot Video of the Week, but I just remembered about five minutes ago, so here it is. Danny (this blog's only regularXD) is on the left, and his older brother, Jaime, is on the right.

I was going to post some more, but...I won't put you through that. I just had a slice of pizza, half a tub of Ben and Jerry's (Magic Brownie flavor, no less), and am being taken over by exhaustion, so...Yeah. I'm not that cruel.

Love you all!
Grey

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww asleep XD It's "Testify", but I suppose I can let you off alive on this one ;) Jaime's 18 now :P Today in fact. Talk to you on msn =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.