La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

'Twas a wonderful Christmas! ^_^ My butcher's bill is HUGE. I was really shocked. O_O I felt like a spoilt rich kid...

  • TONS of Paul McCartney stuff

  • Queen Rocks Montreal, as well as a documentary on the band and a biography by Peter Freestone

  • Zoso by Led Zep, as well as Mothership

  • CCR!!!

  • A Bob Dylan concert DVD

  • Jethro Tull concert DVD

  • makeup

  • clothes, including two tunics and some bell bottoms

  • candy

  • accesories

  • a lottery ticket

  • a really pretty sapphire (my birthstone) pendant
  • CZ earrings...not sure if I like them or not
  • a phone call from across the pond (I love you, too. ^_^)
  • another copy of Frankenstein, which is one of my favorite books
  • bag set
  • $165, collectively, from the people that either a.) didn't know what to get me, or b.) didn't want to buy devil music for an impressionable youth.
  • two tshirts
  • underwear. Oh, yeah. Santa's officially a pervert. (And so is the person that asked me what kind of underwear it was. *coughcough*)

Yeah. I was surprised, but quite happy. I keep having to remind myself to come out of my room and visit living, breathing people, and not just the ones on discs. XD

Also, for Christmas, I wanted to post two videos from *cue dramatic music* YOUTUBE! This one is a wonderful Christmas video one of my friends, Ailsa, made. I luffed it.



And here's another video that I absolutely adored. Not Christmas-y, and it's rap, but I liked it. Listen to the words as you watch the video: you'll see why I like it. Warning: Language isn't exactly G-rated. But hey, it's still very nice. I think it may be my new favorite Freddie tribute.


Well, I'm going to go ahead and sign off. Merry Christmas, everybody!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey you told me XD I couldn't resist XD Cheeky aren't I? :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.