La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sweeney Todd and utter cruelty

Sweeney Todd
"There's a hole in the world like a great, black pit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it
And its morals aren't worth what a pig could spit
And it goes by the name of London."

Yep. I went to go see Sweeney Todd. It was fantastic. I'm not sure if I want to see it again, though: I got sick to my stomache. So, if you have a strong stomache (or if you're like me and you're willing to turn your head at really gore-y points for the sake of seeing a good film), GO SEE IT. Keep in mind, though: it's rated R for a reason.


Oh, and I have to go back to school on Tuesday. David Bowie's birthday. I should stay home for "religious reasons," like I was tempted to do on Freddie's birthday. And Keith Moon's. And Robert Plant's. Not to mention Jimmy Page's birthday is the day after Bowie's...Huh..wonder if I could get away with that?


And now for the cruelty bit! XD I forget if I've written it on here or not, but since a little bit before Thanksgiving, I've gone vegetarian. Not vegan, although I'd like to maybe do that in the future, but vegetarian. Anyway, my mom said earlier today that she had fried chicken. -_- The woman's trying to kill me. At least she was nice enough not to cook it while I was home, but the plate's still in the kitchen. STARING AT ME. The whole house smells like fried chicken.


My body is trying to die.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :O I wana see Sweeney Todd! I love Tim Burton films and Johnny Depp! But I hate gore... hmm... it could be difficult to watch for me!
    -Ailsa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.