La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

First Post of 2008!

The Roger Daltrey Dance
(I had to share that.XD)
Happy New Year, all! ^_^ I tried to come on yesterday to say it, but my internet was acting up...Surprise, surprise.

And, to kick off the new year, I'm going to talk about something that nobody really cares about!!!:D I had a dream (when I was young, a dream of sweet illusion. A glimpse of hope and unity, and visions of love's sweet union...*ahem* Sorry.)ANYWAY! I had a dream last night, and, in it, I spent the night in a zeppelin. 'Twas awesome. But also, I got to take part with some people in a talent show at a fair somewhere. I don't remember all of the acts, but I *do* remember Danny being there. He was wearing a yellow sweatshirt ("She threatened to kill me if I didn't wear it," he said, shooting me a shifty look while I tried my best to look innocent.), and was too nervous to perform, for whatever reason. Well, I had been more of a manager than anything: I was running the show, and I kept everything in order. But, so he wouldn't have to perform alone, I went up with him, and we dueted to "Say It's Not True."

XD That was much better than my first dream last night: one of my best friends had been after me to kill me, and she caught me. O_O

Hm...I don't know of what else to blog about. I thought I could maybe post something special for New Year's, but I can't think of anything. I'm so creative.

Anyway! Happy new year, I wish you health, wealth, prosperity, all that jazz, and I'll see you around! ^_^ (Not literally...I'm not stalking you...I'm not THAT creepy.)

Grey

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow I get my name mentioned in the first post of the year! Yeeeeaaah XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.