La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sorry about last night. XD

Photobucket
(Just to prove that Ringo Starr isn't as ugly as everybody says he is. Ringo = luff)
Lengthy entry from last night...I wasn't exactly in my right mind. Sorry for putting you through that. XD I started thinking, "You know, of course I'm not connected to these people. That's just stupid. I don't know everything about them, nor do I want to!" Then I started laughing at myself. I'm laughing at myself right now. XD So sorry for the uber long entry. Made me feel better, though.



...I'm still kinda freaked out by how dependent I am on people, though. I guess everybody is like that to a certain extent: nobody likes being lonely.



Anyway! Just thought I'd pop by, apologize, thank Danny for the lengthy comment, and, since I was so emo-sounding yesterday, reward you for coming back with early Video of the Week! YAY!!!...I know you don't care, but dangit! It makes me feel shpeshal. So...*ahem* YAY!!! Hm...What to do for today...Well, I think I might post a few. Just to help a friend along. =)

(Danny, if you'd like me to take these down, just say so. I think they're quite good...Then again, I might be just a wee bit biased...But I don't think it makes much of a difference, seeing as you're my only regular on here, I'm pretty sure. :/)




(No, you're not seeing double: Danny's on the right, his older brother Jaime is on the left.)

I liked those. ^_^ Also liked the guy playing them...alot...*coughcough* XD Anyway, I'm going to leave you all now. Have a nice day. ^_^ Love you all.

Grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.