La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Some birthday shout outs!

I was going to do this yesterday, but I didn't have enough time, what with homework and all, so here I am now!

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, DAVID BOWIE!!!! (His birthday was on the 8th.)
David Bowie
(One of my earliest musical memories is watching The Labrynth when I was little. I think that was the first movie I ever saw.XD My mom loves Bowie.)
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, JIMMY PAGE!!!! (His birthday was yesterday, the 9th.)

(I hereby declare Jimmy Page a GOD!)
Love you guys. ^_^

And, also, since I probably won't have time to post it tomorrow (I'm going to a party. See? I DO have a life!), here's this week's video.

HA! I make you suffer like I suffered!!! BUAHAHA! Headaches for all.

(I can't choose between the two.XD)

Anyway, I love you all. <3 I've gotta go do my homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.