La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, January 28, 2008

I don't think I've ever been so happy over a lie!

Led Zeppelin
"Led Zeppelin fans will have to wait until fall for a Led Zeppelin world tour, with Robert Plant on tour over the summer, the band must wait until at least September. Don't lose hope though, Jimmy Page is ready to hit the road!"--GoTickets.com

Excuse me while I squeal.

Pardon me a moment.

...

...

...

Bit more.

...

Just a bit more...

Okay. I'm good.

Yep. Apparently, Percy lied. The Zeppelin is going to fly again!

I hope.

If this is a ruse, I might shoot myself.

Not really.

Blood is icky.

Can you tell that I just had a litre of Pepsi? XD

Anyway...Yeah. Thought I ought to share.

So...Anyone want to take their best friend Grey to a certain concert?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahh yeah I know! I saw Jimmy Page on the news annoucing the wonderful news! Now just to persude my Dad to take me! ha ha!!
    Hope your doing alright!
    love Ailsa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.