La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

I'M STARTING HIGH SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And I don't have long for a rant (bet you're thankful for that). But, basically, I'm scared. FREAKED OUT. I know it probably won't be as bad as I think it will be, but what if I get lost? Make a bad impression? Gad...

Also, I've been daydreaming about high school since first or second grade. So what if it's nothing like I expected? I don't know...

But I really want to go! At the same time that I'm scared, I'm also REALLY excited. I really REALLY am looking forward to it!

...

Yep.

What I'm feeling right now. In an uncharacteristically summarized nut shell.

And I'm updating more. YAY. More Grey rants. GROOVY. LOVE THEM. I COMMAND THEE.

*cough*

Yeah...

Let's cut this off before it gets REALLY weird...Love you. Good night.

...

Wish me luck! Lord knows I'll need it...:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.