La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ask A Gay Man

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, I am a Sledd Head. And proud of it, too. William Sledd's channel on YouTube is my FAVORITE. X3 He's adorable. While I may not always follow his fashion advice (we can't all afford Gucci, ya know), I love how honest he is, how funny he is, his hair ("Certain people said I have emo hair...Emo does not have volume!"), his hair dresser (Karson Kelley...Oh, my Lord...*faints*)...I just love William! I've been watching his channel for ages, and I just thought it was time I showed him some love on my blog.

So...WILLIAM, I LOVE YOU!!! You've given me an excuse to throw away my mom jeans!!! I am forever greatful.

...I think I'm going to move to Kentucky.

Favorite episodes: anything involving William baking, anything with Karson (<3), and many many more.

Here are some of my favorite videos of his. Because I just can't help myself. And, if you haven't watched any William Sledd, be warned: he has a bit of a mouth.

Hair Edition #1


Hair Edition #2


Cupcakes!


WEDDING CAKE!


The Murse


Undercover William (Sorry, can't find the first one.)


And, of course, the famous DENIM EDITION!!!!


And go to WilliamSledd.Com, as well. 'Tis AWESOME.

And if you want to see more videos of his, go here:
http://youtube.com/user/WilliamSledd

Sorry. Couldn't resist. X3

Well, I'll leave you all now. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.