La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Character Personality Quiz

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just finished making this quiz on Quizilla, so if you're here because you so kindly followed the link I gave in it, HI! Thanks for coming! Part One is below, (called something like "Just Fooling Around;" it's down there.) Part Two is a little above that, and parts three and four are above that. I also have a glossary and a character index.

So, why am I doing this? Half of it is shameless advertising, I'll admit. I wasn't getting a lot of people on here, and almost nobody (except my friends...I LOVE YOU GUYS!) had read it. Another reason is that I haven't written fantasy in AGES, and I wanted to know what others thought of my story. This is a bit of an experiment; I've been writing realistic fiction for a very long time, so I thought it was time to try my hand at something else...

Anywho, thanks for coming!

Oh, and if you're one of my old faithfuls that's been reading this stuff from day one and you haven't taken the character personality quiz yet, here's a link:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/2happy4emo/quizzes/Which%20Character%20Are%20You?/

Enjoy! And please leave a comment! I like comments...They're pretty...And shiny...MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...Haha, sorry, I had to do that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.