La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, July 23, 2007

I've found a new fashion icon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(And, no, I didn't forget the Queen pic of the day. I'm not cruel.)
She's not really new, but new to me, atleast. And, yes, I've known who she was for a while. But as of today, I have started emulating Pattie Boyd, the model and former wife of George Harrison. I had this incredibly girly streak today (they are RARE for me) and decided to look up some makeup tricks. More specifically, mod makeup tricks. Somehow I stumbled onto a page about how Pattie Boyd did her makeup. So I tried it. I look pretty fab, I must say. X3 I also did my hair like hers (minus the blondness and the curly bit at the end; I couldn't find my curling iron). And I put on the most sixties outfit I could find: white tights, a white ruffle shirt, black and brown schoolgirl miniskirt (I know black and brown are usually ghastly together, but I thought this skirt was an exception), and black babydoll shoes.

I feel like such a girl.

I even feel...pretty. I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and BRIGHT!!!!!!! And I pity any girl who isn't me tonight. I feel charming, oh so charming, it's alarming how charming i FEEL!!!!!

...

Ahem.

I'll quit now.

But here's a link to the site I used:

http://www.angelfire.com/music3/sentstarr/patbox.html

'Tis my hero.

And here's the Queen pic of the day. Before I forget.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.