La Vegetariana Loca

Here are some random ramblings of a girl that will probably end up in an insane asylum sometime in her near future...Kookookachoo. She loves her Queen, she loves her Beatles and her Who and her Zeppy and her music in general. She loves her writing. She loves love. And she loves you. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy 65th, Paul!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Okay, so he's not a member of Queen, but hey, if you haven't been able to tell, I haven't been able to stick to just Queen things on here, so NYAH!

Anywho, today is my favourite Beatle's birthday. Sir Paul McCartney turned 65. He is no longer 64. He is 65. And he hasn't lost his hair. (C'mon, people! That was a Sgt. Pepper's joke! HAHAHAHAHAHA!...Okay, so it wasn't all that funny, but I thought it was, so...poo.)

I just thought I ought to say happy birthday to him on here! And I should also add that he has a new album coming out soon (you can pre-order it now) called Memory Almost Full, and it's got some of the best new songs I've heard in a REALLY long time on it. Like Dance Tonight (I am in LOVE with that song). And Nod Your Head. I can't wait until the album comes out...I'm really impressed so far by what I've heard off of it. For some reason, (what I've noticed, anyways) older rockers, when they get up on in their years, put out albums that aren't exactly up-to-par with their old ones. Like Styx, for example. I got one of their albums from a few years ago, and I was NOT impressed. And, sadly, I have to say the same thing for Endless Wire by The Who. Now, don't get me wrong, I adore this album. But if it got in a fight on the playground with Tommy or Quadrophenia, it would get its head sat on and sand shoved in its mouth.

Anywho, I'm just uber impressed with what I've heard from Paul recently, so...

Here's his YouTube channel. You know you want to subscribe to it...you know you do...
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=PAULMCCARTNEY

And here, just for you, I'm going to embed one of his videos, Dance Tonight.

Just especially for your viewing pleasure! :)

Well, I guess that's it for now...Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
News Main Page

This webpage uses Javascript to display some content.

Please enable Javascript in your browser and reload this page.